- Future!fic, in which Elves are released from Mandos. Everything about this I love. There are perfect little details - Caranthir likes the modern arms trade, Celegorm makes a brief appearance as his annoyed and slightly disappointed self, and Aegnor and Finrod are spot on
and it's just - adorable all over and the ending leaves it full of possibilities. I think I ship this now, just for this one fic.Meldor
- Maedhros/Fingon. The writing is lovely, it's set up as a recovery fic after Thangorodrim - the first piece describing Maedhros' pain is gorgeous and the rest of it lives up to that. There is such a sense of brothers-in-arms-but-more that characterizes this pairing, in my head, and the way Fingon shepherds Maedhros along and at the same time he's so determined to recover and is worried and focused as always - in capitalism!AU, Maedhros would be a workaholic, I suspect. Am I right or am I right?TemeraireGemology
- Emily Roland fic, in which she is a perfect child - curious, intelligent, asking too many questions. There is just such adorable and authentic character in this, and again, the details
as when Emily considers whether she might be half-dragon...I loved it. wisdom to the mighty, honor to the brave
- I don't have much coherent to say here but pretty pretty pretty. It's set after Victory of Eagles
and is just a fantastic medley of interactions between Tharkay (who is priceless), Granby (who is adorable), Laurence, and Riley, and while my attention span doesn't often hold for fic of long lengths, this filled in the gaps of things I needed to see nicely.Doctrine of LabyrinthsMedicine for the soul
- Felix and Mildmay, genfic after Corambis
AND I WANT MOORREEE this has been the first fic in a while, completed, that I have sincerely wanted to see more of because what was there just didn't give me enough. I wanted! More of it! And that's a good feeling. A Song of Ice and FireSnow and Stark
- My actual fic that I received! It has Jon and Robb being close and adorable and brotherly, and I don't know how this person knew all my pseudocanon but they did, somehow. They steal a pie! And are competitive and adorable! Robb is noble and a little bit dense! I loooffff it.
Guesses on which fics I wrote are/are not allowed, lololol. Still working my way through, and of course there's all of Yuletide Madness yet to see...
I have so many things I want to write I can't decide what to do first! This is a novel problem.